VBC its on sale what to do ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Two more compressors coming from Slate Digital plus two EQs.
Nice Neve 1073 EQ but with an extra mid band added :)
If you have VCC you can load it into the rack that comes with the new stuff similar to Amplitubes guitar stomp GUI. Now if only we could load VTM and the VBC compressors into that rack ;-)

Gassed out on these. ~£16 a compressor is undervalued. Being a VCC and VTM user, I wasn't missing this chance. Don't have a Red emulation in my arsenal; Perfect justification :lol:

My favourites are the Red and MU. Apart from the obvious bus processing, really like the Red on certain snares, and the MU has a vibe I could use on lots of stuff (synth bass :love:).

Immediate impressions are I preferred IK Bus Comp on the master to the Grey. Admittedly, I haven't tried Grey on it's own merits. Was too much in a rush to evaluate these bad boys, so still learning their idiosyncrasies...

Nice deal, Mr. Slate. Merci, Monsieur Gabriel. Quality is outstanding, yet again 8)

4damind wrote:Excellent compressors... for $83 (must be about 60€) it's a no brainer.
Wait..i am missing something..where can i find them for 83$

Point me please

audiodeluxe is the cheapest for this sale. jrr just a few pence more, nothing to worry about.. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:audiodeluxe is the cheapest for this sale. jrr just a few pence more, nothing to worry about.. :)
I just visited it. It's 99$ there. Not 83$

You have to add it to the shopping cart for a discount.

edit: nope, not anymore, now you get a $15 gift card instead of a discount.
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

kmonkey wrote:
murnau wrote:audiodeluxe is the cheapest for this sale. jrr just a few pence more, nothing to worry about.. :)
I just visited it. It's 99$ there. Not 83$
Create an account first and then add the product.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Weird, yesterday audiodeluxe and PluginDiscounts had it for $81-$83, now it's $99 + $15 cash back.

At JRR Shop it's $199 for me (or $167 with GROUP code), don't know why.

paterpeter wrote:Weird, yesterday audiodeluxe and PluginDiscounts had it for $81-$83, now it's $99 + $15 cash back.

yep, glad i did it. i would jump for one of the $15 cash back deals if i haven't already. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Kaboom75 wrote:Two more compressors coming from Slate Digital plus two EQs.
Nice Neve 1073 EQ but with an extra mid band added :)
If you have VCC you can load it into the rack that comes with the new stuff similar to Amplitubes guitar stomp GUI. Now if only we could load VTM and the VBC compressors into that rack ;-)
Yep i saw the rack when he announced it its looks like nice route,i don't use VCC on every mix as sometimes just don't work depends of the source,also i experiment with VCC on last channel and push it almost to red its way too subtle when i use it on first insert i don't like a bit as well the Mixbus version it does something worst to the mix anytime i load it i don't like it.But having the rack will give me options for sure :)

The thing is, VMR (VIrtual Mix Rack) is not even in beta stage. So currently, there is only the announcement for the Rack - and for the time being, only the Slate interns can have fun with it.

Keep in mind, VMR is a different product than VCC/VBC/VTM, etc. Though the day it got announced, I already asked if these plugins might work together (with a custom GUI or something). It wasn't ruled out at some point (see VBC's rack technology, but more enhanced), but it wasn't confirmed to be happening either.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

murnau wrote:
paterpeter wrote:Weird, yesterday audiodeluxe and PluginDiscounts had it for $81-$83, now it's $99 + $15 cash back.

yep, glad i did it. i would jump for one of the $15 cash back deals if i haven't already. :)
AudioDeluxe has a $15 AudioDeluxe gift card offer.
Plugindiscounts says "$15 Cash Back."

Does anyone know if the Plugindiscounts deal is actually "cash back" or is it a Plugindiscounts credit? (If it's actual cash, I'd go with them.)

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

it's called "$15 CASH BACK REBATE" so it's unlikely real cash.

murnau wrote:it's called "$15 CASH BACK REBATE" so it's unlikely real cash.
Well, I figured that, but can the "rebate" be applied to the purchase price of the VBC? In the brick and mortar world, "$15 Cash Back Rebate" means the final cost to the consumer would be $84.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:
murnau wrote:it's called "$15 CASH BACK REBATE" so it's unlikely real cash.
Well, I figured that, but can the "rebate" be applied to the purchase price of the VBC? In the brick and mortar world, "$15 Cash Back Rebate" means the final cost to the consumer would be $84.

-B
I suppose it's really just a rebate code for the next purchase, but I don't know for sure.

Probably noteworthy: I once had a $15 code from AudioDeluxe and I could use it *in addition* to the normal rebate codes they sometimes have. So this rebate code worked on items that were already reduced in price with a coupon code. Nice!

Return to “Effects”