Your favourite plug-in GUI?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Blaukraut Charlatan
Almost all Signaldust Vst's

Love the look, the simple "hardware" layout & vibe ,
without going all 3d to stress your eyes.

I'm a huge fan of Flavours-Of-Lime GUIs: :love:

http://flavoursoflime.blogspot.de

The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Best for me are:
- FabFilter Plug-Ins
- Waves Plug-Ins
- Some Plug-Ins inside MOTU DP
- Wave Arts Plug-Ins

Worst for me are:
- Valhalla DSP Plug-Ins
- Sonic Charge Bitspeek + Microtonic
- Intelligent Sounds & Music 700 W
- Softube Acoustic Feedback Deluxe
- Pentacom ARPG8R

chk071 wrote:Oh, we can choose instrument plugins too? Why is this posted in the effects section then? :P
Ok, effects AND instrument plug-ins. :D
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

fake.. :-P
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Just in case, note also Steinberg Retrologue\Padshop, imo enjoyable style.

Brainworx Shadow Hills it sells more then the sound of the plugin! Me personally like the Slate GUis as well!

I like Retrologue,Padshop and Groove AgentSE.
I also like the Vengeance Sound plugin GUI's too.

Hate the Arturia GUI's, not because they are ugly. They are just too damn small and fiddly. Sort it out Arturia.

I hope Alchemy will have an improved GUI in version 2.The current one is ok, but could be better.

I once had a wet dream about a synth's gui... trying to forget that though. It's too bad I can't remember which one it was...

I like many of NI's stuff but for some reason the first plugin that came to mind was "supercharger GT"

arkmabat wrote:I once had a wet dream about a synth's gui... trying to forget that though. It's too bad I can't remember which one it was...
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I like stuff that doesnt look like real gear or Windows 95 or XP .
Stuff I like . Valhalla , Madrona Labs , Cytomic The glue , Liquidsonic Reverberate ,
Stuff I hate AAS , Voxengo , anything that looks to bling or like real gear . That saying AAS and Voxengo make great instruments and effects but there GUIs suck donkey butts ...

Oh yeah, you know what else I really like? Satson by sominus

hibidy wrote:Oh yeah, you know what else I really like? Satson by sominus
I think Ill retract me looks like real gear remark after seeing Satson , Do those sound as good as they look ...

Return to “Effects”