Hornet Deelay coming tomorrow

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HoRNet DeeLay

https://www.facebook.com/hornetplugins

I like the gui and the company in general. High quality, low price.

Very cool. I'll try this one tonight. :)

I bought it. I like it.

I have one future request; the ability to send feedback from left channel to the right and vice verse.

Oh, maybe another request... :) Panpots for the delays.

This will get much use in future projects!!

While I don't see any revolutionary features, the "endless loop mode" sounds interesting and more useful than the usual feedbacks which make your speaker exploding if set to 100 % for a minute... :o

Hi I didn't want to make any revolution in delays, after all a delay is a delay...i just wanted to create something along my tastes, hence the bit reduction, the saturation, modulation etc.

I never liked analog delays, i want digital :P I'm also planning to recreate one of those 90s guitar pedals from Ibanez or Boss...probably i will add this mode to DeeLay if i can manage to make the algorithm sound good without using 10% cpu....

Saverio
hornetplugins.com

I like your way of thinking EcHo2K. :tu:

I'll be sure to check out your delay today, today, today.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Love it! Left/right panning or just a pingpong button would really make it sweet, but what can I ask for at these prices? Impressive work Saverio! Thanks

Whew! Played with this damn thing for like 2 seconds and I love it!

HoRNeT for life!

There can never be enough good delays! :hihi:
Other people seem to be collecting all kinds of compressors and EQs, I'm like that with delays :hihi:

I'll probably get this one day :)

Cheers
Dennis

Man this thing is incredible to jam out on an 8 bar synth loop. Set your deelay to a controller with 8 knobs, and you can improvise and entire dub jam over just a drum loops

I've been really impressed with the channel strip and EQ purchased from Saverio, so had no hesitation picking this one up.

This is so simple but sounds so good!

another day another delay
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Anyone else's manual not working? Could someone upload one for me?

Return to “Effects”