ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX and Windows (32/64-bit, AAX/VST/AU/RTAS)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sean, if I were an attractive woman around your area you'd be in serious trouble.

I think I love you

Hope the Windows x64 VST will be coming along soon!! :D

Yep, looking forward to the new gui and 64bit. It shouldn't be much longer.

urbster1 wrote:Hope the Windows x64 VST will be coming along soon!! :D
+1

Nice to see that you've listened to the suggestions I made for this plugin.
Can't wait for the Windows version.

CPS

Constructed Identity wrote:Can't wait for the Windows version.
+1
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Freq echo is my favourite plugin (of all time). Glad to see it's getting some love.

Tp3 wrote:
Constructed Identity wrote:Can't wait for the Windows version.
+1
+1!
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

valhallasound wrote:
michael2 wrote:can I use this when I run Logic in 32 bit mode, or will I need to use the older version I have? thanks.
The OSX beta has both 32 and 64-bit Audio Units, so it *should* run in Logic as a 32-bit AU. That being said, there is always a chance of quirky behavior with the Apple AU validator with these betas. I've tested the 32-bit AU in Live, but not in 32-bit Logic yet.

Sean Costello
finally got a chance to download and try it.

running Logic 9 in 32 bit, the plug doesn't show up at all (I only see the original FreqEchoMK1 in the plugs listed).

i'll be patient though. this was one of my fave plugs and for some reason at some point you couldn't record automation with it in Logic anymore. I can draw the automation in, but not twiddle the knobs and record the movements.

I know I should just change to 64 bit, but I still have a few plugs I love that haven't made the change.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

me again, ignore my last post. for some reason after I ran the installer, it didn't load into Logic and the AU validator until I opened Logic up a second time. I saw it validating last night when I opened Logic: tried it out immediately and it works great. best news: the automation bug is fixed.

thanks. :)
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Any news? I would love to start using this again but it won't work in j bridge. It was my goto for a while. I would gladly pay for the update.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:Any news? I would love to start using this again but it won't work in j bridge. It was my goto for a while. I would gladly pay for the update.
I discovered that the other night after installing jbridge. I'm on 64 bit Win in VST format. I'd be stoked for only 64 bits and the knob behavior change. Anything else will be gravy when it arrives. I'm thankful for the update for a freebie. That is understandably rare.
Still loving all of the Valhalla plugs. They all get used regularly. :tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

VintageVerb just got the Windows AAX beta treatment. The copy protection or whatever it is that's required for AAX had been holding up the other Valhalla updates, but that's been resolved. Sean said the other updates should roll out pretty quickly now, so hopefully in the next month or so...

Also looking forwards to Windows version!

Me too.

Return to “Effects”