Vanguard2!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vanguard

I think you don't understand the difference between Software Elicenser and Hardware Elicenser - and think I don't understand it either.

No further use discussing this.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Hope v2 has new presets...

Compyfox wrote:I think you don't understand the difference between Software Elicenser and Hardware Elicenser - and think I don't understand it either.

No further use discussing this.
I fully understand the difference.....I also know what a Dongle is.....and I'm sure you do as well. :shrug:

No, there is no use in further discussing this..........
Last edited by Teksonik on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

ranger3 wrote:Hope v2 has new presets...
Well if there is no change in the sound engine or capabilities then there are already a million patches available for Vanguard.

If there are improvements in Vanguard 2 then I imagine it won't be too long before there are a million patches available for it as well.....
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Anyone heard of a release date?
I hope sometime soon :pray:
I really miss Vanguard after upgrading to Logic pro X
ojoj...

Here is a bit of information you may find helpful regarding dongles, copy protection schemes and so on:

They need to pay a license fee to use them.

For a free update? Now consider that information.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

muLperi wrote:Quote from the newsletter:

Vanguard2 Coming Soon
Vanguard2 is on its way! 64-bit and fully backwards-compatible with Vanguard; this is what all of you Vanguard fans have been waiting for! This will be provided, upon release, as a free upgrade for all owners of a Vanguard license.

No release date has been set yet, so keep an eye on our e-mail newsletters for more information as it becomes available!
why send out email notices saying 'coming soon' and still not released 3 months later? :o
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

My secret source tells me it'll be called Vanguard Dick and it will require a hard dongle. Only time will tell if my source is correct.

Just don't be shaking your dongle around here in the forum, you'll get people excited.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Anyone with news on this? Looking forward to a 64-bit version!

mysticvibes wrote:...
why send out email notices saying 'coming soon' and still not released 3 months later? :o
what else did you expect from a bunch of thieves and liars?

dermichl wrote:
Harsh and unsubstantiated....purchased Vanguard years ago, they've not stolen or lied yet regarding Vanguard!!!!

MFXxx wrote:
dermichl wrote:
Harsh and unsubstantiated....purchased Vanguard years ago, they've not stolen or lied yet regarding Vanguard!!!!
harsh : yes
unsubstantiated : no

they kept telling me, we can't do license transfers and gave me different reasons ( one being that their ecommerce partner wouldn't allow such transfers ). some times they blamed software piracy and when i asked why they allowd transfers all of a sudden they couldn't give me a reason - at that time they already nulled my license, so thati couldn't sell it...
to sum it up : thieves and liars

Thought this might be worth mentioning in case some haven't tried it - Vanguard 1.8 (32bit) works fine on my system (Win7 64bit, Cubase 6.5 64bit) without the need for JBridge as does Quadrasid (32bit) as did the 32bit Nexus2.

Just in case some of you have changed to 64bit haven't tried it and were waiting for a 64 Vanguard or Quadrasid.

Teksonik wrote: So for the thousandth time.....let's wait and see what happens.....or doesn't happen......... :tu:
:shrug:

Return to “Instruments”