One-Synth-Challenge 62: PolyIblit - Submissions, Chat & Voting

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
polyIblit

OK, found it.

The Widget Sharing item was set (somehow, not me) to the embed code only being visible to me ... rather than by everyone. Very odd.

Changed this and now all the posts above look silly because it's now good and visible to everyone.

So thanks for the heads up, and everything is now just OK.

Now I need to hope people listen and like it ... maybe ... ;-)

By the way, "Pretty Tune" is a bass, drums and lots of piano tracks - when raw, pretty average doodling - but, slam some of the tracks into Valhalla Shimmer, you get this wonderful pad-like sound added into the mix ... I was impressed!

Cheers all,

db

You've got it, yeah!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Yeah! Indeed. Worth remembering if/when others have the same issue. :idea:

Thanks all,

db

Won't be able to enter as I will unavailable to vote next month (will be away) & per the new rules I would get disqualified.

Gonna sit this one out ....
Last edited by abovethoughts on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ffffffff

No OSX version so I'll be sitting this one out. Look forward to hearing everyone's entries.

polyBlitz!

polyIblit: 19 instances
Classic Delay: 1 instance
L1V reverb: 2 instances
LoudMax: 2 instances
JS Delay/delay: 3 instances
No EQing whats'o'ever
Recorded with Reaper 64

Cheers, Björn

keep em coming :)

This is a nice synth - had a go earlier in the month.

Hi, this is my track:
7 tracks of polyiblit
made in renoise 3.0
only renoise native effects
I hope you will enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/emanuele-ballasi ... s-going-to

Quick note: pretty sure "Ұurgent - Implanted Dreams" is not an OSC entry, or at least not a valid one.

my track "sarmile"

The DAW/host - FL Studio
FX used - none
how many instances of the synth was used - 6

http://soundcloud.com/venitche/new-kids ... ck-sarmile

Last edited by new kids on the block on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

you got it, nm :)

Hi flipm1967 here - uploaded Underwater Dance earlier today after lurking and listening to everyone else for the couple of months or so! First submission so not quite sure what I'm doing yet. How do I vote for the others? I can see how to comment etc but not sure where to vote?

Anyway I'm using the latest Reaper with 8 instances of Polyiblit. No effects except for a bit of compression to try and keep the levels under control as some of the Polyiblit patches seem to inherently have resonances that suddenly make the level go a bit wild? I tried to get natural repeats or long tails for echo and reverb type sounds so I didn't have to use any effects as I'm still a bit unsure what is and isn't allowed!

I really couldn't figure the darn thing out so I took the basic patches and modified them a bit rather than starting from scratch with anything. Did anyone else find this really hard to program? I just tweaked until I got close to a sound I wanted! :phones:

Voting to run from 1st to 15th the month following submission (clock: KVR time)

flipm1967 wrote:Hi flipm1967 here - uploaded Underwater Dance earlier today after lurking and listening to everyone else for the couple of months or so! First submission so not quite sure what I'm doing yet. How do I vote for the others? I can see how to comment etc but not sure where to vote?

:
GREETINGS mate! :)

Read this over a few times (if needed): https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/rules

Return to “Instruments”