My rc output plug wont plug in one of my rockits

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Weird. is something jammed there? It just doesn't go all the way in

I tried poking a needle in there and moving it around. So?

please respond

Please help this is really strange and odd . I can't plug I it in

Would I have to resort to using the other connections. I use the rocket 8. What do I need to connect the other connections?

The RCA (I assume you mean RCA connectors?) on any sound card I've used are always extremely tight, to the point of requiring significant force to attach firmly.

Is that the problem?

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

my other rockit's rca connector goes in smoothly and this one too at one point. After I removed it from storage it won't budge

Help please

Is something stuck inside? Can't you look and see?

I tried a cork screw, nothing

Can I use the other connections for the left monitor? trl xls

How do I connect them?

coathanger
ImageImageImageImage

tried coathanger, gave up

so much am I gonna run to get my second monitor working? :mad:

Metal hanger, not plastic.
ImageImageImageImage

Dude, pardon the pun, this is not rockit science. The RCA plug is a simple press fit coaxial connector, it just pushes in. If it won't go in, either you are not pushing it hard enough, or there is something stuck inside. The best thing that you can do is, wait for it, look! Look down the hole and see if something is stuck. If so, the people telling you to jam a coat hanger in there are giving you suspect lay-person advice.

It's very possible that you will break your monitor by jamming something into a jack. There's some small chance that what's stuck will just pass through and find it's way to the bottom of your monitor, there's a also a chance that, since it's most likely metal, that it will short something out and release the magic white smoke. As you know, all electronics works on magic white smoke, and once you let it out, the device will no longer function.

If you determine that something is stuck, you need to remove it. Based on your posts so far, I believe that it is beyond your skill level and that you should take it to somebody that knows what they're doing.

In the short term, if you can't hear anything rattling around, you might just try using one of the other inputs, such as the 1/4" connector. You can buy a pair of adapters at radio shack for a few bucks.

ghettosynth wrote: the people telling you to jam a coat hanger in there are giving you suspect lay-person advice.
So you not only take this thread seriously, but my posts as well?
This is amazing.

Ok,
Does the speaker weigh more than a duck?
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:
ghettosynth wrote: the people telling you to jam a coat hanger in there are giving you suspect lay-person advice.
So you not only take this thread seriously, but my posts as well?
This is amazing.
No worries mate, not any more.

Sorry, Im just surprised OPs posts are being taken seriously.
Every post he has made on KVR is a little odd...
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”