Vengeance Sound Glitch Bitch

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Glitch Bitch

Shit name, needs a dongle, late to the party. What's not to like?

IMO, of course.
Last edited by samsam on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

looks great, but I think it needs to asign different presets to a a key on the keyboard or something.

You would want the same preset all the time on the same track. Any in a live situation you would want to have to constantly choose a different preset with the mouse and then hit the glitch button.

dw

In place of the sequencer..., it would be interesting and useful if we could trigger midi notes quantized in sync with the time as lucifer, grossbeat and others. (individual presets only, and it really bad).
Lfo modulation points - to produce something unique and different, more complex sounds.

I found many bugs when using the presets, the plugin freezes and closes Ableton.

Maybe I'm just a big politically-correct wussy-man but I find the name to be in extremely bad taste. Especially when paired with the "Treat her like a lady" line. That's not edgy or cool - it's just tasteless.

:?

zvenx wrote:These two are nice.
about to buy,
however its cheaper to buy them individually?

and to the cart, add the other, takes 10% off the second one.
and the Easter Coupon it takes 20% off just the first.
is this a glitch MS or its suppose to work this way?
thanks
rsp
yes this is indeed a little "glitch", but not from us, from share it. The -10% discount overwrite the -20% easter discount. Only solution: add the products one by one directly from the website :)

that the name is dicussed by some few internet moralizer's, was pretty clear in advance, but to be honest, thats ok for us :clown: Overall resonance is by 99% positive
PLEASE somebody help Vengeance update to a cloud license system like Waves....
thank you, but this is not planned, we are actually quite happy with the system as it is atm. We know that some people dont like dongles and boycott anything dongle related. But thats ok and included in the calculation.

msvs wrote:
that the name is dicussed by some few internet moralizer's, was pretty clear in advance, but to be honest, thats ok for us .
Great to hear us internet moralisers have permission to discuss the plugin's shit name. Super classy :tu:

While you're on the thread, that sample that's the rhythm for Atlantic Ocean Waterfall, did they use your sample or did you sample from them? Serious question, it's come up countless times in threads and I've always wondered.

haha. well, im sure the target market will lap it up. ;)

parma wrote:Maybe I'm just a big politically-correct wussy-man but I find the name to be in extremely bad taste. Especially when paired with the "Treat her like a lady" line. That's not edgy or cool - it's just tasteless.

I agree, the name and marketing is crass and sexist. I would have been interested in this otherwise.

aMUSEd wrote:
parma wrote:Maybe I'm just a big politically-correct wussy-man but I find the name to be in extremely bad taste. Especially when paired with the "Treat her like a lady" line. That's not edgy or cool - it's just tasteless.

I agree, the name and marketing is crass and sexist. I would have been interested in this otherwise.
yeah, this is really lame. imagine you show your 14 years old son your plugin arsenal: now this is named "glitch bitch" my son! isn't that really funny? love it! :lol:

you see, it's even more critical when you are a dev like vengeance/refx who have the main focus on the.. ..let say "little bit younger community of musicians" (beside Theo ofcoz'). :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

gamecat666 wrote:terrible name.. :dog:
Do you actually prefer:

"Irradic and spastic behaving female dog VST Plugin"?

*cough*

Regarding "Treat it like a lady":
"You got to be gentle with it, just like Moose Meat and a Swedish Lady".

murnau wrote:yeah, this is really lame. imagine you show your 14 years old son your plugin arsenal: now this is named "glitch bitch" my son! isn't that really funny? love it! :lol:
Remember the plugin GrANALizer?

There is a censored and uncensored version of that out there... :hihi:

murnau wrote:you see, it's even more critical when you are a dev like vengeance/refx who have the main focus on the.. ..let say "little bit younger community of musicians" (beside Theo ofcoz'). :)
Oh yeah, every 13-16yo wants to either produce Tarnce or bangin' HipHop beatz...

osiris wrote:PLEASE somebody help Vengeance update to a cloud license system like Waves....
I know they have enough money to do this...
I prefer USB licensers over C/R and Cloud Systems any day.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

samsam wrote:Shit name, needs a dongle, late to the party. What's not to like?

IMO, of course.
You sir have a gift for summary!

Funny how the torches and pitchforks come out here when nobody has a whine about guitar pedals, which might (the horror, the horror) be sitting on the floor for impressionable 14 year olds to see: http://www.muzicosphere.com/top-7-most- ... dal-names/

Maybe they should have called it Swiss Toni: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBw-aEixWuo

Gamma-UT wrote:Funny how the torches and pitchforks come out here when nobody has a whine about guitar pedals, which might (the horror, the horror) be sitting on the floor for impressionable 14 year olds to see: http://www.muzicosphere.com/top-7-most- ... dal-names/

haha, thank you for the link... "screaming whore II" is pretty cool :hihi:

back in the days i used to have a studio where some rapgroups were recording their stuff. i could see them loving the plugin just for its name..
Finally!

plauto wrote: I found many bugs when using the presets, the plugin freezes and closes Ableton.
thats why Vengeance don´t offer demos in the beginning! :roll:

Return to “Effects”