Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Ohmicide to Simonbostock and he was very patient/positive thoughout the whole transaction. Thank you Simon for the prompt payment, it was a pleasure to do business with you. :)
Make music :harp:

Lush 101 soldto moscom_electronics, smooth transaction, great contact, highly recommended.

Hello!

I bought Bitwig Studio from julioelgenio and everything went great, highly recommended!
/Gustav

Alias9593 wrote:Lush 101 soldto moscom_electronics, smooth transaction, great contact, highly recommended.
It was a pleasure to deal with Alias9593. Great experience, fast and communicative.

Cheers

Just purchased NI Battery 3 from myoss.
Good communication and fast delivery!
Great transaction! Thanks! :)

I just bought Studio One 2 pro from mrcleats, he sorted out all the problems that came out (it was the second passage of the license). Really cool guy and highly recommended.
ps:first time I used the marketplace 8)

Purchased Ohmicide from StickyWicket. No issues, great communication and highly recommended. Happy days!

yanakyl wrote:I just bought Studio One 2 pro from mrcleats, he sorted out all the problems that came out (it was the second passage of the license). Really cool guy and highly recommended.
ps:first time I used the marketplace 8)
Hey yanakyl, thanks for your patience, glad we got there in the end!

It's been a real pleasure doing business with you :tu:

Sold recently some NI stuff to users: PanzerD, dave dove, frejahel, 5654. Great buyers!

Sold Abbey Roads 60s Drummer to soulone82 who was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

Northerner_V1 wrote:Sold Abbey Roads 60s Drummer to soulone82 who was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!
oh, you beat me to it. :D

the communication with Northerner_V1 was friendly and the transaction went fast and smoothly. thanks again mate.

I just bought Ronin from secretkillerofnames and it was a very fast and completely smooth transaction.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

stroker_ace wrote:I just bought Ronin from secretkillerofnames and it was a very fast and completely smooth transaction.
Smoothness mostly courtesy of Audio Damage's painless DIY transfer system.
Thanks for being patient of our time differences.
A very positive transaction.

Armadillosound wrote:Bought Alchemy from jethrobull, a great guy to deal with :)
Thanks to Camel Audio for the swift transfer too.
:tu:
Right back at ya buddy! It was a pleasure. :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

I've bought Steinberg Retrologue from mhog.
Though Steinberg doesn't make it very clear how to transfer soft eLicenser soft stuff, the seller did everything he could to make it smooth.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”