Synthmaster support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

I downloaded the free Synthmaster Player and it worked first time, sounded amazing! I checked out the full product demo but I decided to buy the purchased player version with the wide bank of presets. It loaded first time but the presets were not available. I contacted support and they asked my to move the files to my document folder, which I did but still no joy! After re-downloading the plugin still not working. In the mean time I emailed support many times with no response. The directory structure for presets is a mess with this product, all three versions store the files in different locations and different formats. For me Support is poor to say the least. Anyone else got stories?
Regards
Marty

I've found Synthmaster support to be as good as any in the business.

So far - so so.
Installed the demo on my Muse Receptor 2+ Loaded it up via the front panel, and it played preset 1 fine. Went to change to the next, no change. That's ok - several plugins don't necessarily adhere to the bank/patch thing and need to change via the GUI. So loaded it up on screen, and no text - refer image. I can click around and sure it loads various sounds, but effectively I'm Stevie Wonder and just clicking on stuff randomly.. Got an email back after a few days, with a few back and forth, me suggesting maybe a missing font, but nothing since.
So I won't say bad, nor can I say exceptional.. But being a fair person and IT background, I know these companies get flooded with support questions after each release, so I'm fine to sit back and wait, for maybe another week or two before uninstalling.. :neutral:
unnamed.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't Tech No for an Answer

I tried to ask for support a few times and never got a response.
My problem disappeared after a few updates, but because of the no response at all, I kind of lost interest in the product.
There's a few companies that have outstanding support always anytime and I rather spend my money there.
The product is pretty cool and a great bang for the buck though.....

I only needed support once, a question about the academic license, and they replied in a few days. SM itself works great, though I'm dissapointed in the lack of third party support.. free presets would be cool.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Only needed support once, and they answered in an hour :D So no complaints from me.

I have had great response and support from them

If you did not see it yet KV331 Audio got it's own forum here at KVR where you could ask for help from both the developer (who is posting there) and other Synthmaster users:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=98
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Marty100 wrote:I downloaded the free Synthmaster Player and it worked first time, sounded amazing! I checked out the full product demo but I decided to buy the purchased player version with the wide bank of presets. It loaded first time but the presets were not available. I contacted support and they asked my to move the files to my document folder, which I did but still no joy! After re-downloading the plugin still not working. In the mean time I emailed support many times with no response. The directory structure for presets is a mess with this product, all three versions store the files in different locations and different formats. For me Support is poor to say the least. Anyone else got stories?
What's your full name? Did you contact us at: http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx ? From your message I see that we replied back to you.

Did you read the user manual? Preset banks are supposed to be copied to the Presets folder of SynthMaster.

The directory structure is not a mess, there's a specific Presets folder and you copy downloaded preset bank files to that folder and SynthMaster detects them from that folder.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

emcee wrote:So far - so so.
Installed the demo on my Muse Receptor 2+ Loaded it up via the front panel, and it played preset 1 fine. Went to change to the next, no change. That's ok - several plugins don't necessarily adhere to the bank/patch thing and need to change via the GUI. So loaded it up on screen, and no text - refer image. I can click around and sure it loads various sounds, but effectively I'm Stevie Wonder and just clicking on stuff randomly.. Got an email back after a few days, with a few back and forth, me suggesting maybe a missing font, but nothing since.
So I won't say bad, nor can I say exceptional.. But being a fair person and IT background, I know these companies get flooded with support questions after each release, so I'm fine to sit back and wait, for maybe another week or two before uninstalling.. :neutral:
We don't officially suport Muse Receptor yet, as we don't own a Receptor to test SynthMaster with.
Works at KV331 Audio

Ingonator wrote:If you did not see it yet KV331 Audio got it's own forum here at KVR where you could ask for help from both the developer (who is posting there) and other Synthmaster users:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=98
I'd suggest users to contact us from our web site at: http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx
Works at KV331 Audio

pdxindy wrote:I've found Synthmaster support to be as good as any in the business.
I agree

zlatan wrote:I tried to ask for support a few times and never got a response.
My problem disappeared after a few updates, but because of the no response at all, I kind of lost interest in the product.
There's a few companies that have outstanding support always anytime and I rather spend my money there.
The product is pretty cool and a great bang for the buck though.....
Occasionaly we're flooded with questions and sometimes we miss to answer some issues.
Works at KV331 Audio

Lejurai wrote:Only needed support once, and they answered in an hour :D So no complaints from me.
There are days we get 100 issues, and there are days we get only 5 :)

If you don't hear in 24 hours, send the same issue again.
Works at KV331 Audio

Somebody call the wahbulance! :cry:

Return to “Instruments”